Continuing Education Classes
Signup for FREE Continuing Education Classes
Our continuing education registration is now open for our next class. Be sure to sign up today! RSVP by using the form below. If you’d like to book for a future class, simply note which date/location in the comments section.
Insurance Agent Continuing Education
Classes are from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and all classes are 8 credit hours, include a 1-hour lunch break, and provided lunch. Seating may be limited and you can sign up at any time.
- Great Bend, Manhattan, Concordia, and McPherson are Gen Ed and Ethics.
- Salina is Life and Health, and Ethics.
- To sign up, email Mike Derousseau at [email protected], call us at 785-632-1259, or use the form below.
- April 4th - Manhattan
- June 26th - Concordia
- August 28th - Salina
- December 3rd - McPherson
Free Insurance Agent CE Class
- Who: Hosted by Mike Derousseau of Lamunyon Dry Out & Foundation Repair
- Instructor: Ron Wedel, Wyatt Consultation & Training, Inc.
- Where: Hampton Inn by Hilton Manhattan 501 E Poyntz Manhattan KS 66502
- When: Thursday, April 4th 2019, 8am-5pm
- 8:00am - 11:00am Protecting Yourself, The Insurance Agent #6000041180 (3 Gen Ed Credits)
- 11:00am – 12:00pm Ethics in Society Today #6000041045 (1 Ethics Credit)
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch Provided
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm Basic Insurance Law #6000017702 (1 Gen Ed credits)
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm Professional Ethics #6000041043 (3 Ethics Credits)
- [email protected] or 785-632-1259
Plumbing and Mechanical Code-Based Continuing Education
Three-hour Code-Based Plumbing and Mechanical Class for Category One Appliance Venting from the 2015 International Fuel Gas Code.
- When: Wednesday, March 6th, 2019, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Where: Firehouse Administration Building (Lecture Hall)
200 Denison Ave Manhattan, KS 66502
The class is free of charge and dinner will be provided.
Seating is limited; please reserve your seat today.
Mike Derousseau 785-632-1259 or [email protected]
Meet the Instructor: Darrell Boger is a Master Mechanical Artisan, Certified Mechanical Inspector, Certified Plumbing Inspector, Certified Combination Inspector, Certified Electrical Inspector, Certified Building Inspector, Certified Plans Examiner, States of Kansas and Iowa Certified Codes Instructor, Certified Disaster Assessment Inspector, Certified Backflow Tester, Chairman of the South Central Kansas Chapter of IAPMO, and has over 42 years in the construction industry.