Continuing Education Classes
Signup for FREE Continuing Education Classes
Our continuing education registration is now open for our next class. Be sure to sign up today! RSVP by using the form below. If you’d like to book for a future class, simply note which date/location in the comments section.
Insurance Agent Continuing Education
Classes are from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and all classes are 8 credit hours, include a 1-hour lunch break, and provided lunch. Seating may be limited and you can sign up at any time.
- Great Bend, Manhattan, Concordia, and McPherson are Gen Ed and Ethics.
- Salina is Life and Health, and Ethics.
- To sign up, email Mike Derousseau at , call us at 785-632-1259, or use the form below.
- December 3rd - McPherson
Free Insurance Agent CE Class
- Who: Hosted by Mike Derousseau of Lamunyon Dry Out & Foundation Repair
- Instructor: Ron Wedel, Wyatt Consultation & Training, Inc.
- Where: The Cedars - Conference Center - 1021 Cedars Dr, McPherson, KS 67460
- When: Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 8am-5pm
- 8:00am - 11:00am Protecting Yourself, The Insurance Agent #6000041180 (3 Gen Ed Credits)
- 11:00am – 12:00pm Ethics in Society Today #6000041045 (1 Ethics Credit)
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch Provided
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm Basic Insurance Law #6000017702 (1 Gen Ed credits)
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm Professional Ethics #6000041043 (3 Ethics Credits)
- or 785-632-1259