Continuing Education Classes
Signup for FREE Continuing Education Classes
Our continuing education registration is now open for our next class. Be sure to sign up today! RSVP by using the form below. If you’d like to book for a future class, simply note which date/location in the comments section.
Insurance Agent Continuing Education
Classes are from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and all classes are 8 credit hours, include a 1-hour lunch break, and provided lunch. Seating may be limited and you can sign up at any time.
- Great Bend, Manhattan, Concordia, and McPherson are Gen Ed and Ethics.
- Salina is Life and Health, and Ethics.
- To sign up, email Mike Derousseau at [email protected], call us at 785-632-1259, or use the form below.
- August 28th - Salina
- December 3rd - McPherson
Free Insurance Agent CE Class
- Who: Hosted by Mike Derousseau of Lamunyon Dry Out & Foundation Repair
- Instructor: Ron Wedel, Wyatt Consultation & Training, Inc.
- Where: Martinelli’s Little Italy 158 S Santa Fe Ave, Salina, KS 67401
- When: Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 8am-5pm
- 8:00am - 10:00am Basic Estate Planning Using Life Insurance #6000045082 (2 hrs. LH)
- 10:00am – 12:00pm Social Ethics #6000018781 (2 hrs. ETH)
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch Provided
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm Perpetuating the Small Business #6000017930 (3 hrs. LH)
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm Insurance Definitions and Terms for Today #6000040510 (1 hr GE)
- [email protected] or 785-632-1259