Continuing Education Classes
Signup for FREE Continuing Education Classes
Our continuing education registration is now open for our next class. Be sure to sign up today! RSVP by using the form below. If you’d like to book for a future class, simply note which date/location in the comments section.
Insurance Agent Continuing Education
- Jan 31 – Salina; L&H and Ethics Class
- Mar 1 – Great Bend; P&C and Ethics
- May 3 – Manhattan; P&C and Ethics
- Aug 3 – Concordia; P&C and Ethics
- Dec 4 – McPherson; P&C and Ethics
Three-hour Code-Based Plumbing Class for Drain, Waste and Vent Sizing out of the 2015 International Residential Code.
- When: Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 – 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Where: Fire Department Administration Building
2000 Denison Avenue, Manhattan, KS 66502
- The class is free of charge and dinner will be provided.
- Seating is limited; please reserve your seat today.
- Hosted by Lamunyon Restoration
- [email protected] or 785-630-0808
Meet the Instructor: Darrell Boger is a Master Mechanical Artisan, Certified Mechanical Inspector, Certified Plumbing Inspector, Certified Combination Inspector, Certified Electrical Inspector, Certified Building Inspector, Certified Plans Examiner, States of Kansas and Iowa Certified Codes Instructor, Certified Disaster Assessment Inspector, Certified Backflow Tester, Chairman of the South Central Kansas Chapter of IAPMO, and has over 42 years in the construction industry.