Join our Team
Looking for a great, long-term career in Kansas?
The goal of Lamunyon Restoration is to prize our clients in such a way that they become our cheerleader; leading cheers for our company and finding more cheerleaders. Serving the needs of others is an obsession to our family at Lamunyon Restoration and Dr. Energy Saver of Kansas.
Having all team members focused on this idea is critical to our success. Each and every individual plays a role in delivering this vision, from our office staff who first take the emergency call, to our technicians in the field who deliver first-rate remediation services.
We value honest, hard working individuals, willing to step in whenever and wherever they are needed. Being able to pay attention to detail, respond with empathy to the needs of the customer and work in a neat and efficient manner will ensure success with our company.
Restoration Technician/Lead Technician/Management Trainee
We are seeking an energetic, honest, and responsible person to service our customers in our Water Mitigation and Mold Remediation Division.
Technicians are responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with a high degree of professionalism. Duties will include initial job-site inspection, secure jobs and perform structural drying following IICRC guidelines.
We are looking for someone willing to become a Lead Technician to guide and direct other technicians at job sites and in the shop.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Communicate with customers during project
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Safely driving service vehicles
- Operating extraction/drying equipment
- Completing paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
- Comply with policies and procedures.
- Must successfully pass IICRC WRT Certification. Training will be provided
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be willing and able to follow company policies at all times
- General understanding of power tools and construction
- Outstanding customer service skills - our Technicians must be able to communicate effectively with customers, adjusters, and office staff.
- Desire to work with your hands
- Interest in learning new skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- A valid, insurable Kansas driver's license
- Clean background check
- Must pass physical capacity profile
Competitive wages offered. Additionally, we offer complete training, health benefits, paid vacation, and opportunities to advance in our growing company. We expect you to work hard and we will promote upon proven performance.
Please send a resume to P O Box 444, Clay Center, KS 67432, an email to [email protected], or fill out the form below.
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form below and attach your most current resume. We will contact you with any questions or to arrange an interview. We perform background checks, drug testing and run driving records before hiring.
Lamunyon Restoration provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status and status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We comply with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.