Join our Team
Looking for a great, long-term career in Kansas?
The goal of Lamunyon Restoration is to prize our clients in such a way that they become our cheerleader; leading cheers for our company and finding more cheerleaders. Serving the needs of others is an obsession to our family at Lamunyon Restoration and Dr. Energy Saver of Kansas.
Having all team members focused on this idea is critical to our success. Each and every individual plays a role in delivering this vision, from our office staff who first take the emergency call, to our technicians in the field who deliver first-rate remediation services.
We value honest, hard working individuals, willing to step in whenever and wherever they are needed. Being able to pay attention to detail, respond with empathy to the needs of the customer and work in a neat and efficient manner will ensure success with our company.
We are looking for a marketing representative to maintain and grow our customer base by reaching out to plumbers, insurance agents, adjusters, and their staff. This position is instrumental in nurturing relationships, thereby increasing our referrals. The Marketing Representative will educate the agent, adjuster, and their staff as to why Lamunyon Restoration should be called first when our services are needed. We offer a competitive wage plus commission.
- Promote Lamunyon Restoration products and services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills are an absolute must.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others.
- A commitment to high professional and ethical standards.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Some knowledge in the water damage/restoration or general construction would be great, but we will train the right person.
- Valid driver’s license
- Non-Smoking Environment
- Must successfully pass background check
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume or stop by our office at 1541 18th Road, Clay Center, KS, to complete an application. Please bring your driver’s license and resume.
We are accepting applications for a highly qualified, highly motivated individual to serve on our Wichita Home Services team. This person will assist the foreman to install waterproofing and foundation repair products according to quality standards, job specifications, and safety regulations. Because our aim is to be the best in our industry and "wow" our customers, we are looking for individuals who possess excellent skills/ability (we train on specifics) AND the ability/desire to provide excellent service to our customers.
- Some travel is required
- A pre-employment drug screen, background check, and valid driver's license are required.
- Non-smoking environment
Please send a resume to P O Box 444, Clay Center, KS 67432, an email to [email protected], or fill out the form below.
We are looking for an energetic, responsible person to help service our customers in our Water Mitigation and Mold Remediation Division in our Clay Center Office.
Restoration Technicians are responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with a high degree of professionalism. Duties will include initial job-site inspection, secure jobs, and perform structural drying following IICRC guidelines.
- Communicate with customers during project
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Safely driving service vehicles
- Operating extraction/drying equipment
- Completing paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
- Comply with policies and procedures.
- Must successfully pass IICRC WRT Certification.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must follow company policies at all times
- General understanding of power tools and construction
- Outstanding customer service skills - our Technicians must be able to communicate effectively with customers, adjusters, and office staff.
- Desire to work with your hands
- Interest in learning new skills
- Ability to work flexible hours -
- A valid, insurable Kansas driver's license
- Clean background check and drug screening
- Must pass physical capacity profile
Competitive wages offered, We expect hard workers and will promote upon proven performance.
Additionally, we offer complete training, health benefits, paid vacation and PTO, retirement benefits, and opportunities to advance in our growing company.
Please fill out an application at 1541 18th Road, Clay Center, KS 67432. Bring your driver's license with you.
Non smoking environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form below and attach your most current resume. We will contact you with any questions or to arrange an interview. We perform background checks, drug testing and run driving records before hiring.
Lamunyon Restoration provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status and status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We comply with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.