Commercial Duct Cleaning in Kansas
For commercial heating and air conditioning duct cleaning in Kansas, look no further than Lamunyon Restoration. We are the indoor air quality experts. Our goal is to improve indoor air quality (IAQ) and help Kansans breathe better. Our experience working with local schools, daycares, hospitals and similar medical care facilities, as well as, office buildings and more highlight our long-standing reputation of a job well done! Together, we can make your indoor environment a healthier, more productive place to be! You may have also heard about the cleaning after having an energy evaluation completed, this will also reduce the overall load on your hvac system and improve efficiency.
- 10,000 CFM Negative air pressure cleaning
- Equivalent suction to pulling a 2 lb brick!
- NFPA 90 Compliance
- Robotic camera inspections Before & After cleaning
- Closed-system cleaning
Contact Lamunyon Restoration Today
About Commercial Indoor Air Quality
The HVAC or air conditioning system carries the air that we breathe from its central unit throughout ductwork into our workspaces. This air is saturated with contaminants that build up in our buildings over time. Hair, skin cells, ink, paper, dirt, bugs, bacteria, and mold are commonly found inside even relatively clean duct work. However, as the filters in the system get loaded, many particles start bypassing the filtration, and over time can accumulate on surfaces of the air handling units themselves, as well as the ductwork throughout the building. This can pose several potential problems:
- EPA studies show that a buildup of just .42″ on the coil surface can reduce the efficiency of that system by at least 21%. That means that over time, you are increasing heating and cooling costs while reducing the amount of heating and cooling you are actually creating
- Increased particulates inside the ductwork increase the amount of vacuuming and dusting that are needed in your facility. Have you ever come in after your area was dusted and still see a fine layer of dust? That happens when the ductwork acts as a “dust distribution device.”
- Increased particulates inside the ductwork also mean increased allergens. Have you heard of “Building Related Illness”, and “Sick Building Syndrome”? These medical conditions are greatly contributed to by having ductwork that has not been cleaned in years, sometimes never cleaned. Cleaning the duct work in your facility is just plain good sense! It saves time and money in the long run by increasing system efficiency and reducing the amount of custodial work that must be done. It also increases the quality of air, contributing to a healthier working environment.
At Lamunyon, we look forward to assisting you in improving your indoor air quality, increasing your efficiency, and ultimately helping the “lungs” of your building last a lot longer!