Sinking Concrete Repair
Is your driveway sinking? Do you have large dips in your sidewalk? Is your basement floor sinking in the center? If you've answered yes to any of these, you may be in need of our polyjacking services. Polyjacking is the use of a special expanding polyurethane foam to lift and level sinking or settling concrete slabs. This can be used on nearly every concrete surface in and around your home including the following:
- Garage floors
- Basement floors
- Patios and porches
- Pool decks
- Garden paths
- Any other type of concrete surface on your home's property
Contact Lamunyon Restoration Today
Concrete Lifting Process
The process we use to lift and level your concrete slabs is tried and tested so you can be sure we will repair the problem both quickly and correctly.
- We begin the process by cleaning all loose sections as well as any dirt or debris that is on the slab.
- We will drill tiny holes on the surface of the concrete.
- We then inject the polyurethane foam into the holes which will steadily expand and fill the void below the slab. This is the real legwork of the job and what causes the concrete to come back to a level position.
- We then fill and patch the holes we drilled into the slab.
- We will give you a run through of what we did, how long it takes for the curing, and when you can walk or drive on the slab again.
The entire process typically takes a few hours for larger jobs. Our team members are fully trained in the use of these materials and procedures so you can be sure they're doing the best possible job.
If you have any type of sinking, settling, cracked, or un-level concrete at your home, do not hesitate to contact us and have the professionals at Lamunyon evaluate your project and provide you with the best solution.