Did you know water damage is one of the most common claims filed against homeowners insurance? A leaky pipe and significant water damage can happen to anyone. The last thing you want is for the damage to continue to multiply as the water waits to be removed. Don’t hesitate to ask for an expert’s help in such an emergency situation!
Water Removal Experts in Topeka
Established in 1973, Lamunyon Dry Out and Foundation Repair has been helping thousands of households remove water from their property and bring it back to its original feel as fast as possible. We respond to emergency water removal requests at lightning-fast speed and remove water with industrial equipment.
Our Water Removal Process
A botched water rescue can cost you a great deal of money. If water damage is overwhelming, we suggest you call experts for recovery. It’s always best to have professional equipment, knowledge, and experience when dealing with water or sewage that is damaging your personal property. Here’s a look at our water removal process:
- Identify the cause – It’s useless to start the water removal process without identifying the source and stopping water from adding up. Therefore, our priority is to locate the source of flooding and shut it off. It’s even better if you could shut off the source of water before experts arrive. And yes, we can guide you through the process of identifying and stopping the water source over the phone.
- Inspect – After ensuring the source is identified and stopped, we thoroughly inspect your property to determine the damage using advanced tools, such as moisture meters and infrared cameras. We may also use thermal imaging to assess the damage. There can be several safety hazards in a flooded home. Electricity is the most important of all. We make sure all possible safety hazards are identified and taken care of.
- Water extraction and dry out – We use industrial equipment, truck-mounted vacuums, air movers, and dehumidifiers to remove water and dry structure and contents. We may also remove carpet, pad, and drywall if absolutely necessary.
- Clean and Sanitize – Cleaning and sanitizing your house is essential to bring it back to life. This step ensures that we eliminate microorganisms from the surface. Sanitizing also minimizes the possibility of future microorganism growth. After extracting flooded water from your house, our technicians clean and sanitize the entire affected area.
- Dehumidify – Even a tiny presence of moisture can create a favorable environment for mold and bacteria growth. Dehumidifying is necessary to restore and ensure a healthy atmosphere. Our technicians dehumidify your house after cleaning and sanitizing it. Dehumidifying is finally the last step of the water removal process. We then suggest the next steps depending on the damage your home suffered from flooding.
Consult WIth The Water Damage Experts
Lamunyon is one of the most experienced water damage companies in Topeka. Our certified water damage technicians can provide you with the solution for all types of water damage. We also offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, mold remediation, water damage restoration, and water mitigation throughout Topeka.
Consult with a team rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau that offers outstanding service in an incredibly responsive manner. We are available for emergency response 24/7 at 888-609-9670.