Commercial Water Damage Restoration
If you have a flood or water damage at your commercial location or business, time is critical. When responding to water or sewage damage in your business, to prevent significant losses an immediate response is best. To prevent permanent damage as well as the growth of mold, it is important to contact a commercial water damage restoration company as soon as the incident occurs. Below are a few simple steps to take if you are able.
- First, try to quickly (and safely) identify the source of the leak and stop it
- If you are unable to stop the leak immediately – don’t panic!
- Simply call your local plumber or turn off the property’s main shut-off valve, if you know where it is located
- Be aware of hazards such as: electric shock, slipping and toxic odors from sewer back-ups
- Call Lamunyon Dry Out & Foundation Repair to begin emergency service: 877-346-4950
- Call your insurance company or local agent and advise them of the situation
- Be prepared to provide information about how the water loss occurred
- Let them know that you have called us – once we assess the situation, we will touch base with your insurance company to share loss specifics
- While we are on our way, you may want to:
- Move valuables to higher ground
- Block the area off if it poses a risk to your employees or patrons
- Perch furniture up with wood blocks or plastic wrap to minimize moisture exposure
Contact Lamunyon Dry Out & Foundation Repair Today
Why should you use a Water Restoration company?
Trained water restoration contractors adhere to a strict set of remediation guidelines. Examples of such certifications are Clean Trust (IICRC), ASCR, WLI, or WLS. These indicate that the company and the technicians all have extensive training in the science of water damage and clean-up, with a keen eye for safety and utilizing preventative removal methods to ensure there are no future damage issues, such as mold.
Moreover, you will want to choose a company with many years of experience. Also, ensure the contractor follows the IICRC S500 standards for professional water damage restoration. This standard is for the safety and health of your facility, staff and insurance needs.
How does Lamunyon clean up Commercial Water Damage?
We have the training, equipment and decades of experience to take care of water intrusion in your place of business. With hundreds of air movers and dehumidifiers, as well as heat DryAir Trailers to speed dry, we can ensure that you will be back in business in no time.
Lamunyon Dry Out & Foundation Repair strictly adheres to IICRC S500 guidelines for water-damage restoration, insurance loss assessment and evaluation, categorization of the water, professional drying methods, structural and content considerations, detailed monitoring of the drying progress and final inspection details.
When you call us, a uniformed team of trained technicians will meet you on-site and thoroughly discuss the actions needed to bring your business back to a safe environment.